Saturday, February 21, 2015

la Saint-Patrick et des décorations

I know we have just finished Valentine's Day but for me it means getting ready to think about Saint Patrick's Day! (That, along with report cards)  I found this door decoration on Pinterest that is sure to spruce up any classroom.  I wanted to share it with you! Quelle belle porte!


I am also looking for help from my readers about the "poem" below.  My children learned a variation of this poem when younger (certainly not as extensive as this one though as this one is simply amazing!) but I am now looking for an equivalent of it in French.  Anyone know of one?  If so, I would really appreciate it if you would leave me a comment on my blog or a message at my TpT store.  I know that the rhyming of poems makes it impossible to be identical but the general "idea" equivalent is what I am looking for.  Merci tout le monde!  


- Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment