Sunday, February 15, 2015

la musique française - Internet activity

Music changes each year and over the years we have seen an amazing amount of new talent climb the music charts. Just when you think you have heard every combination of musical notes along comes a new artist or group to stretch the boundaries and the imagination once more in the music world.  It would be impossible for the average person to keep up with the ever-changing music.  However, I decided to take a look at the top 100 songs on the music charts in France and found that many songs were NOT in French at all but were English songs heard right here in North America. -- just another example of how small our world really is! 

I'd like to share with you my updated list of musical talent that I have put together from the charts in France.  They are from various years but all have been in the top 100 at one time or another.  I like to pair this list with an internet challenge which is also available at my TpT store. I'm sure your students will like the variety of music included here!



Thanks for stopping by! :) Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment